Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mosaic Moon

S0 the sun was meant to come out, but it didn't so I ended up with some rather dark photos (of, ironically, this set with a sun and moon print). You can get this set from choies.com with 15% off your first order and free shipping. 



 I love matching tops and skirts right now and this print is unlike anything I've ever seen! It's also great with a plain white crop T underneath, so I can take the jumper off in this warmer weather. It's great that the main colours are white and black so it's easy to match pieces too, but I love the colour palette of the design. It goes with my black boots or heels, but here I chose my sandals for a more relaxed spring look. 


Safe to say there are definitely a lot more items from choies that I really like, so I'll do a post next with my favourite pieces.


Choies-The latest street fashion


IMG_4812 

IMG_4772 

IMG_4753-001e 

IMG_4752

I wanted to do more shots under this blossom tree, but it proved too dark *sigh*


IMG_4637

IMG_4652

Banggood sunglasses
Choies top and skirt
Ebay backpack
Select Sandals
Topshop bracelet
New Look ring

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!
    & I love the outfit <3

    heartshapedrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matching outfit, it really suits your skin tone ^___^

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    http://www.misselizawonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete